[uf-discuss] Specifying a contact person for an org in hCard

Brian Middleton brian_middleton at csnw.com
Mon Jul 30 13:37:33 PDT 2007

Is there a way to make an hCard that is specified as an organization
have a person listed as a contact? I see in Apple's Address Book
application that you can have a entry marked as a company and have
the contact person's name right underneath the company name. How
would that be formatted with hCard?

I tried labeling the organization with an 'fn' and the person's name
with an 'n', but that made the person's name as the display name for
the card and it didn't label it as an organization. I want the card
to be marked as an organization.

Here is the hCard so far..

http://redplaidshirt.com/beaverton_hcard.html

I need to add in a contact name. How would I go about this?

Or, is there a way to add a custom field and label the person as
'manager'?

Thanks for the help!

Brian