[uf-discuss] Microformats gets strong showing in Firefox 3 UI

Paul Wilkins paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jun 4 14:21:43 PDT 2007

From: "Charles Iliya Krempeaux" <supercanadian at gmail.com>
>> That sounds like a nice idea, but then you're getting into the realms of
>> mystery-meat navigation.
>> http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/mysterymeatnavigation.html
>
> The cursor thing could be in addition to other ways (that don't
> exhibit MMN) of getting at Microformats.

I'm happy as as long as the discovery of information maintains some form of
usability.

On a tangent, I was thinking about tabbed browsing and how IE7 made it easy
for people to discover what it was. With microformats, how easy it will be
for end-users to discover and make use of the information will be a key
factor in how well it gets taken up.

--
Paul Wilkins