[uf-discuss] Question about telephone numbers

Rickards, Julian (NDM) julian.rickards at ontario.ca
Wed Jun 20 12:57:32 PDT 2007

Your suggestion seems to agree with what Ryan wrote moments before you
that "type" must be specified. However, given that all of the numbers
are work (voice) numbers and everyone in my work group shares a common
fax number, it seemed redundant to write <span class="type">Work</span>
for each person.

It appears that Tails Export fails to properly export hCard telephone
whereas Operator does export the telephone to Outlook 2003.

Thanks for the help guys,

Jules

PS: I'll have other questions so don't write me off yet. jr