[uf-discuss] HResume question

George Malamidis george at nutrun.com
Fri Jun 22 05:40:56 PDT 2007

> If you've got some examples on the wild other than LinkedIn, can
> you please
> forward links? I'd like to make a note of it and add those examples
> to the
> wiki. (see below)

Hi,

Thanks for your responses.

We are writing a hResume aggregation service and we've been using
links from http://microformats.org/wiki/hresume-examples-in-wild for
testing/development.

http://www.edlabs.net/ and http://www.clintandrewhall.com/resume.html
are two examples I have handy right now. There are more if you go
through the list.

"skill" as a tag is central to what we're doing, as we are working on
providing statistics on skill trends based on the hResumes we
aggregate. LinkedIn would offer an instant way for users to submit
their hResumes to our service, and it's a shame we can't make much
use of it, given it's the greatest single source for hResumes at the
moment (or am I wrong?).

Thanks,
George