[uf-discuss] "abbr" and accessibility - a work around.

James Craig jcraig at apple.com
Mon Jun 25 12:39:20 PDT 2007

Apologies for not responding sooner. I've been working on a test case
script for all of the possibilities listed on the assistive-
technology-abbr-results pages, but side work always falls behind work
work. I'm getting close, I swear. Please add this format to the list
if you'd like us to test it, though on first glance, I don't think it
will be any better for the sake of AT. It might actually be worse,
because the agents that speak the title attribute node out loud would
also speak the following text node.

http://microformats.org/wiki/assistive-technology-abbr-results