[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Thu Jun 28 10:19:27 PDT 2007

That's great, I think we should all make an effort to test out some of
this functionality on other non-geeks and try and get an idea of how
it's received.

Maybe we can start a wiki page to gather this info?

Can I say again that I think this only applies to a small number of MFs,
mainly hCal and hCard. Unless anyone else thinks different?