[uf-discuss] microformats for normal people, like my mum

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Thu Jun 28 20:56:39 PDT 2007

> The thunderbird developers have been asking about microformats, so  they
> are definitely looking into it.

awesome!
will there be authoring tools in Thunderbird too?

I've been looking for years for some easy-to-use authoring software to
suggest to media publicists to embed machine-readable events data in those
html emails they keep sending me!

Will it be able to create combined hcalendar/adr/hcard for event data so
that the city/country of the event can be marked up?