[uf-discuss] hRelease

Guillaume Lebleu gl at brixlogic.com
Fri Jun 29 11:34:40 PDT 2007

I don't want to beat this one too long, but I still think that the
"what" is missing in "hRelease is POSH", which makes the use awkward in
contexts such as a launch of something like "hRelease". Maybe the
solution is simply to say "hRelease is a POSH specification" or
"hRelease is a POSH format".

Guillaume