[uf-discuss] hrecipe prototype

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Mar 5 13:23:18 PST 2007

Hi All

I created a mockup of a Yahoo! Food page with a prototype of an hrecipe
format for last quarter’s Yahoo Hack Day.
Is there a group working on the hrecipe microformat? I’d like to pass the
coding on to the group for consideration.

P.S.  Yahoo! Tech is hiring a good Front End Engineer. If you are looking
for a new job and know CSS, JS, PHP, XML, and Microformats, send me an email
off list to tdrake at yahoo-inc.com. Sorry for the spam.

Ted Drake
Yahoo! Tech  - Tech Made Easy

Member of the Yahoo! Accessibility Stakeholders Group

Enable Your Audience
Are you serving the 55 millon kids and adults with disabilities in the
United States? How about the 550 million around the world?