[uf-discuss] hrecipe prototype

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:11:05 PST 2007

On 05/03/07, Ted Drake <tdrake at yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I created a mockup of a Yahoo! Food page with a prototype of an hrecipe
> format for last quarter's Yahoo Hack Day.
> Is there a group working on the hrecipe microformat? I'd like to pass the
> coding on to the group for consideration.

Hey Ted,

I assume you've seen the recipe work on the wiki[1]?  The appropriate
step to interact with interested parties would probably be to look
over that, add your relevant information to the wiki pages (like your
examples) and if you want to discuss it with people, send something up
to the microformats-new mailing list[2], rather than this -discuss
list.

[1]http://microformats.org/wiki/recipe-examples

Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com