[uf-discuss] include pattern : including table data

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:34:48 PST 2007

On 3/15/07, Alwin Blok <alwinblok at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I'm new to the mailinglist; I'm a student and freelance designer/
> developer.

--- hello, welcome to the list

> I suppose we could work around this by using the title attribute
> along with the class="include" on almost all elements.
> is valid.

--- there is a better, more semantic way. Tables have several
accessibility 'hooks' they allow for axis, header, id, and other
attributes to create relationships between two cells.

Unfortunately, i can't seem to find any examples about this on the
wiki, and the example pages no longer seem to exist.

I know the new microformats book does cover all of this indepth,
hopefully we can get an example on the wiki.

Do you have a URL you could post here so we can help you mark-it-up?

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk