[uf-discuss] include pattern : including table data

John Allsopp john at westciv.com
Thu Mar 15 14:03:45 PST 2007

>> Hello all.
>> I'm new to the mailinglist; I'm a student and freelance designer/
>> developer.
> --- hello, welcome to the list
>> I suppose we could work around this by using the title attribute
>> along with the class="include" on almost all elements.
>> is valid.
> --- there is a better, more semantic way. Tables have several
> accessibility 'hooks' they allow for axis, header, id, and other
> attributes to create relationships between two cells.
> Unfortunately, i can't seem to find any examples about this on the
> wiki, and the example pages no longer seem to exist.
> I know the new microformats book does cover all of this indepth,
> hopefully we can get an example on the wiki.

I'm starting a new column at digital web very soon "code sharp" -
this might be a great thing to kick off with.

(for those who don't know, I'm the guy who wrote the book Brian is
referring to - but much better, Brian Tech Edited it)

There's also a great online tool for building table based hCalendars,

very cool

(out march 26)

sorry for the slightly advertisey post