[uf-discuss] uF Tools for Internet Explorer?

John Beales john at johnbeales.com
Tue May 8 14:39:08 PDT 2007

I was evangelizing microformats, hCard in particular, to a client
today and he had the very valid question:  Are there any tools for IE?

We have Operator & Tails for Firefox, but the majority of users out
there are still using IE, and if they could use something, even a
bookmarklet, to export hCards from web pages it would make
evangelizing a whole lot easier.

Maybe I just missed them in the wiki.  If so a link would be great.  Thanks!

John