[uf-discuss] Yahoo introduces no-search microformat like function

David Mead davidjohnmead at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:49:50 PDT 2007

My first post to this list
(http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2007-January/008164.html)
was actually asking this very question about using microformats to
show which areas of a web page spiders should concentrate on.

Ryan sent me the link to the robots-exclusion page but with the recent
crunch at work I haven't gone back to it.

I'm not with Yahoo or any other search engine but I think it's
something that I would like to look at further and with Yahoo's news
it would seem like sense to dig into this a little more.

Dave