[uf-discuss] hResume question

Andrew Jaswa ajaswa at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:53:41 PDT 2007

Steve, Ciaran, Thanks for replying.

The point that Steve makes is the exact reason that started my confusion.

The draft says to use the include pattern to include your formatted
name (so you don't have to repeat it in the markup). Where I think
this goes awry is the end result of including your "fn" into hCards
that have past contact information that can be taken out of context.
It doesn't make sense to me anyway I look at it.

If there is a good reason for that could some one explain it and maybe
put it in the Wiki? Like I said I've read though the documentation and
I can't find one.

Thanks!

Andrew Jaswa