[uf-discuss] using namespace

Thom Shannon thom at ts0.com
Fri Nov 23 06:47:49 PST 2007

One of the main drivers behind uf is that they build on existing tools
and knowledge. Using existing html markup means people can use WYSIWYG
tools to edit them and it also removes a small psychological for people
who are comfortable with html but put off by such syntax. uf also aims
to solve simple and common problems, like events and contact info.

If you want more funtionality you can use things like eRDF.