[uf-discuss] using microschema

Tatsuya Noyori nojorin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:44:03 PST 2007

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your comments,

I am thinking about microformats and Atom and Form that is made by
users, such as RightFields(http://www.staggernation.com/mtplugins/RightFields/).

Atom does not contain html:head, therefore Atom cannot use
html:head/@profile and XMDP. This is the first problem. eRDF has the
same problem.

Recently, users can make their arbitary form but don't have a way of
sharing the form.
This is the second problem.

Users don't  have a way of sharing the data that is posted by the form
that is made by user. I think the declaration of arbitrary resource
descriptions is needed in web page or Atom feed.

In order to share the data, I think "<a style="..." rel="..."
href="...">...</a>" is needed.
Also, in order to share the form, I think Schema is needed. Schema can
validate the rage of the number and regex pattern of string.

For example, <span class="latitude">75</span> is OK. But I am not sure
for programar to check.

I think the simple schema is useful. For example, when user post atom
entry, I think validating the microformats is useful.

Best  regards,

--
Tatsuya Noyori (^o^)/