[uf-discuss] Standardized Representation of Microformats in JSON / was: (no subject) & hCardMapper v0.96

Dmitry Baranovskiy dmitry.baranovskiy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:54:26 PST 2008

Hi,
Very interesting conversation. I hope we will come to some JSON
standard at the end of it and promise in forward to implement it in
Optimus.

It is a fact that JavaScript use camel-case conversion for style
properties. Another fact is that it is very BAD and STUPID thing in
JavaScript. In addition it is very inconvenient. So,  I am really
against this. Listen to Douglas Crockford at http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/theater/
  if my opinion is not good enough for you. We have a standard for
names, so, please, don’t invent the new one.

n = {"given-name": "John", "family-name": "Doe"}

Consistency.

Agreed with everything else.