[uf-discuss] hatom tumblr theme

James Tindall james at atomless.com
Mon Dec 15 05:24:35 PST 2008

Toby A Inkster wrote:
> Note that the vCard output contains many different James Tindalls. If
> you gave all your hCards the same "uid" it would (using the most
> technical language possible...) "glue them together" and the vCard
> output would just contain one contact.

Good point Toby! I've now added uid to all entry vcards and Operator
(firefox addon), as you suggested, now correctly glues the vcards
together rather than listing multiple separate contacts (I've set this
up so it should also work for group tumblogs).

Incidentally however, this vcard validator now complains that uid should
not appear twice on a page with the same value?
http://hcard.geekhood.net/?url=microformats.tumblr.com

James