[uf-discuss] Microformats, how are they used?

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Feb 8 06:02:52 PST 2008

You picked the right week to answer this question.

The Google Social Graph API [1] provides a method of finding the graph
of URIs based on XFN relationships. There's basically only one call,
one that returns graph results. Items get into the graph via the
normal Google spidering process.

Regards, etc...

[1] http://code.google.com/apis/socialgraph/docs/

--