[uf-discuss] RFC on hCardMapper script

Gordon gordon at onlinehome.de
Thu Feb 28 11:09:33 PST 2008

Andy Mabbett schrieb:
> In message <K8p3CoClbdxHFwdN at pigsonthewing.org.uk>, Andy Mabbett
> <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> writes
>

>> Please add your service to eth iki, not elast at:
>>
>>        <>
>>

> Sorry; please ignore that fragment, which I meant to remove. I already
> added it at:
>
>         <http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-implementations#Forms>

Thanks for your reply, Andy.

You are right about the fragment. The mofo parser I use on the
serverside ignores fragments, so this is nothing to fix in the
hCardMapper script. But I agree this could be improved. I've noticed
similar behavior at the technorati script to make hCards into vCards and
it bugged me there too.

Thanks for adding the hCardMapper to the wiki. Much appreciated.

Cheers, Gordon