[uf-discuss] Microformats "Zen Garden" project?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 03:09:54 PDT 2008

On 6/17/08, Paul Shen <contact at paulshen.name> wrote:
>  I'm new to this community but I'd like to contribute to the advancements of
> a semantic web. Please don't bash on any of my noob mistakes :)

--- welcome to the community Paul.

>  I was browsing the to do list and stumbled across the "microformat
> playground" idea (http://microformats.org/wiki/zen-garden).
> However, it seems the wiki page has been untouched for at least 8 months and
> the links on the bottom point to a broken page. I think such a site would
> benefit the spread of microformats. Please tell me if such a site already
> exists.

--- to my knowledge, no such site exists. If there are broken links,
please feel free to correct the wiki, it is a wiki. As well, if you
(or anyone) knows of more resources or have ideas, feel free to add
them there along with the URLs and info you created.

Thanks,
-brian

--
brian suda