[uf-discuss] microformat based web search

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:07:35 PDT 2008

If you want to try it yourself on Yahoo! Search use the keyword
searchmonkeyid:com.yahoo.uf.<format> in your searches, like:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=searchmonkeyid%3Acom.yahoo.uf.hcard+%22Andr%C3%A9+Lu%C3%ADs%22&ei=UTF-8&y=Search&xargs=0&pstart=1&b=11

If you're curious, here's the number of results it returns for each format:

   1. hCard — 1,150,000,000 pages (!!!!!)
   2. hCalendar — 84,700,000 pages
   3. hReview — 43,300,000 pages
   4. hAtom — 304,000,000 pages