[uf-discuss] hReview limitations/restrictions

Geoff Berger geoffberger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:33:38 PDT 2008

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your fast response.

To further elaborate, the company I work for charges money to an
affiliate for the right to use customer reviews on their personal site.

It comes down to this, does using a microformat imply that the content
is free to syndicate? Would it be necessary to have a Terms and
Conditions stating customer reviews are copy written or something to
that degree?

--
Geoff
geoffberger at gmail.com