[uf-discuss] article on microformats

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Mar 17 13:49:09 PST 2008

On Mar 17, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Igor Wawrzyniak wrote:

>> Best to have Tantek, Eric or one of the other Technorati alumni
>> answer that, since they were here in the very beginning.
>
> Technorati was involved from the beginning? I noticed they use
> microformats.

Technorati's developer wiki is unfortunately no longer available, but
you can see some early documentation there in the Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050311030245/http://developers.technorati.com/wiki

And if you look at the few names on those early drafts, most of them
worked at Technorati at the time.

Peace,
Scott