[uf-discuss] [ANN:] Hypertext Friend of a Friend (hFoaF)

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:10:05 PDT 2008

I just tried on my own blog, without any changes to the current markup:

http://xml.mfd-consult.dk/foaf/explorer/?foaf=http%3A%2F%2Fweborganics.co.uk%2FhFoaF%2F%3Fid%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fandr3.net%2Fblog

It worked pretty well!!
(I'm using xFolk to mark up the blog entries, but I'm considering
changing to hAtom.)

Just trying to contribute with an "example in the wild".

I like the idea... basically you're just suggesting a way of putting
hcard+xfn+(hatom/xfolk) together in a simple way. Having a specific
format to aim for (and to call it) will surely help convergence in
implementations.

Looking forward to see what other fine folks have to say.

Great work Martin.
--
André Luís