[uf-discuss] Using the hReview microformat for journal article reviews

Martin Leidl leidl at tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri May 16 01:24:07 PDT 2008

Hi Dave -
I (also new in this MF-business) would consider this application of hReview
very useful. I am thinking about how to use hReview in the context of
Peer-Reviewing in e-learning settings, what would be quite familiar...

As far as I can see, you have optional TAGs in hReview
(http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview).
I suppose, what might be usful for your context would be an extension of the
item type, eg "publication".

So long,
martin