[uf-discuss] hCard slowing adoption of microformats?

Samuel Richter mephtu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:37:00 PST 2008

I'm thinking about how a mechanism that will enforce the integrity of
the "friendship chain" on something like FOAF could be implemented.
Obviously it happens that someone whom you thought to be a friend
turns out to exploit the friend network.  It seems to pose a new spin
on the issue of trust and the internet which hasn't been considered
much and may not be limited to the domain of FOAF.  This is beyond me
at the moment but, it seems an eager university computer science
department somewhere might want to tackle it.

-Sam