[uf-discuss] hRecipe brainstorming - Property List and Field Details

Thomas Loertsch loertsch.thomas at guj.de
Tue Oct 14 09:41:16 PDT 2008

but it's not really a new proposal. it's at least 90% the same, and
discussions are reflected in the brainstorming section already. i have
absolutely no problem with documenting changes but i guess it's hard to find
the differences and it doesn't improve the usability of the page if there
are two almost/quite identical proposals

?
thomas

On 14.10.08 18:31, "Tantek Celik" <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Thomas - on brainstorming pages it is best to *add* another proposal with your
> thoughts rather than change someone else's. This way the community can compare
> and contrast several brainstorm proposals.  As part of your proposal you may
> wish to document the reasons behind each choice of property name etc.
>
> Tantek

Grüße,
Thomas

Thomas Lörtsch
Business Development

Living at Home Multi Media GmbH
Redaktion Online

Stubbenhuk 5
20459 Hamburg
Postanschrift: 20444 Hamburg

Telefon +49 (0) 40 / 37 03 - 43 14
Telefax +49 (0) 40 / 37 03 - 42 12
E-Mail  loertsch.thomas at guj.de
http://www.livingathome.de
http://www.essen-und-trinken.de
http://www.dogs-magazin.de
http://www.wiewohnstdu.de

  Living at Home Multi Media GmbH | Sitz: Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB
75612 |
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Lindner, Nadja Stavenhagen | Ein Unternehmen von
Gruner + Jahr