[uf-discuss] Microformats and OAuth

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:42:39 PDT 2008

Hey Glenn

This is awesome! It's something we're already supporting in DiSo, so
it's nice to see the concept take off elsewhere.

I have one issue with your demo... if I deny access, I'm returned to
the consumer with the message:

"You have a stored authentication to the contacts details API."

And then the option to "remove granted access".

See: http://flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/2839663959/

The problem is that I never granted access in the first place, so I'm
concerned that there's actually no security benefit to using OAuth in
this situation...!

Have you checked this out?

Chris