[uf-discuss] Organization Confusion

Bradley Ramos bradleyramos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:12:10 PDT 2009

I am having a little trouble semantically setting up some hCard data.
I am writing contact information for the official website of the
Department of Transportation Services, which is part of the City &
County of Honolulu. Therefore, ideally I would like "DTS" to be
class="fn organization-unit", while "C&CoH" is organization-name.
However, the spec only allows an implied n if fn and organization-name
are the same, but this is not correct for my situation. How should I
format it? Thanks for your help!