[uf-discuss] uF Profile Permalinks - Where to find them?

Tantek Celik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 16 21:17:59 PDT 2009

Hi John,

Your question comes at a good time, as I've been writing/updating official profiles for various microformats specs and drafts. You can find links to them here:

http://microformats.org/wiki/profile-uris

The microformats.org/profile/<nameofmicroformat> URLs can be considered stable, referenceable, and updated per respective wiki issues/resolutions pages. There have been a number of unofficial/experimental profiles as well.

The biggest updates consist of various bug fixes and incorporation of the value-class-pattern[1] as an accessibility improvement for most microformats.

Thanks,

Tantek

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/value-class-pattern