[uf-discuss] hcalendar disjointed Event Information formatting

Aaron aaron.flax at peopletomysite.com
Wed Aug 26 07:49:08 PDT 2009

I have marked up this page
(http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/home/sports-and-events/22nd-arnold-clas
sic.html) to use the include class due to having the event's information
scattered a few different places on the page.  I'm having issues w/ certain
Microformat readers not properly identifying the include class to bring the
information together.  I'm also having issues w/ the description class not
being identified as well.  I was wondering if someone could take a look at
the markup of this page and see if I missed something.

Also in hcalendar what is the proper use of the category class and the
rel="tag"?  Can't seem to find a clear description of these.

Again...Thanks for the help.

-Aaron