[uf-discuss] Using YQL with Microformats

Burcu Dogan burcu at keyprints.org
Mon Feb 16 08:03:41 PST 2009

Right. Truthfully speaking it was not a perfectionist's idea.
Generally, friends are
mostly identified with a <firstname, lastname, url> tuple. So it is more common
that the main profile holds the largest set of attributes. Of course
it's impossible
to generalize this usage. I would definitely look for a rel=me on url first.

Regards,
Burcu Dogan