[uf-discuss] Mobile browser with support for microformats

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:28:39 PST 2009

Very well done Aleksander!

On top of the previous comment, I'd add that inserting links *into*
the page is a bit... bully-ish. Wouldn't it be better to follow the
Operator or Oomph approach? A bar/icon representing that there is
indeed semantic data in the page (ie, a vcard icon for hcards, or a
globe icon for adr), and then presenting an overlay or a list of stuff
found? From discussions in the past, imho, the best approach to
physically identify where the data is on the page, would be adding a
sidebar to the chrome of the browser and adding icons vertically
aligned with the data... What do you think, is it feasible on your
browser?

Also, I'm wondering... is this the regular android browser with this
functionality added on top? Do you have any plan on how to keep this
browser updated with the future developments on their end?

Well, regardless, you've done a great job. I'm using my stupid n80 and
I cringe every time I visit a page that i *know* it has ufs but I have
no means to *get* them. :)

Thank you and keep it up!
--
André Luís