[uf-discuss] Microformat for programming language reference?

Mr. Meitar Moscovitz meitarm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:44:53 PST 2009

On Jan 18, 2009, at 3:24 AM, Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Maybe with some class attributes on the <code> elements.

I prefer to use a block like

unless the code is inline within a paragraph already. However, I've
also seen the above pattern with the class name on the <pre> element
instead of the <code> element, and I've seen this done without the
<code> element at all. Not really sure which is "best," though the
first seems the most straightforward to me.

My 2¢.

-Meitar Moscovitz
Personal: http://maymay.net
Professional: http://MeitarMoscovitz.com