[uf-discuss] Microformat for programming language reference?

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 18 03:01:09 PST 2009

On 17/1/09 17:43, James Tindall wrote:
> It leaves me wondering whether many of the other scripting languages
> like php, ruby, javascript, actionscript and python could each be
> visually displayed in a similar way and using standardised class names
> and markup structure for the methods and functions that are common
> throughout each language?

I'm not sure precisely what information you're looking to extract from
programming language documentation.

Perhaps an example would help. What information you'd want to extract
from each of these pages?

http://uk3.php.net/manual/fr/function.implode.php

http://uk3.php.net/manual/fr/language.types.string.php

http://uk2.php.net/manual/fr/class.domdocument.php