[uf-discuss] mixing vocabularies

Ben Ward lists at ben-ward.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 23:47:57 PDT 2009

On 24 Jun 2009, at 23:02, Dan Brickley wrote:

>> So, in this case the vevent in that page —
>> http://www.answers.com/topic/kevin-bacon — is invalid — certainly
>> incomplete. That structure doesn't contain any dates at all.
>
> Does a validator exist that can detect this? If not, could one be
> built?

Yes. Optimus flags the error:

<http://microformatique.com/optimus/?format=validate&uri=http://www.answers.com/topic/kevin-bacon

>> I'll start up a brainstorming page for that though; we talked about
>> it
>> with the other SearchMonkey guys at the µf dinner a few weeks ago.
>
> great :)

I've started a new brainstorming page at http://microformats.org/wiki/representative-object-brainstorming
  to collect any and all thoughts on how you might prioritise one
object over another in a page. Everyone is encouraged to add their
thoughts and any techniques they have.

I've referenced the representative-hcard page there.

Cheers,

Ben