[uf-discuss] Social Graph Explorer and Identify

Sarven Capadisli info at csarven.ca
Mon Mar 16 06:38:40 PST 2009

Way to go!

Might want to update Identica's favicon with:
http://identi.ca/favicon.ico

Noticed a few odd stuff in Identify but as you said it is still new.
Might want to see "/sarven-capadisli" come up at
http://identi.ca/csarven which points to an nonexistent URI:
http://identi.ca/sarven-capadisli

BTW, which 'note' is being grabbed for the hCard? And are you
concatenating all possibly results in SGE and Identify?

-Sarven