[uf-discuss] H2VX combines multiple fragment identifiers

Tantek Celik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:20:40 PST 2009

Bob, try using the UI at http://h2vx.com/ics/ to create the download link - it will escape the # in the URL correctly.

Tantek

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:59:13
To: Microformats Discuss<microformats-discuss at microformats.org>
Subject: [uf-discuss] H2VX combines multiple fragment identifiers

Hi: I have two meetings on a web page, identified with

I want to use h2vx to create the .ics for only the first meeting:

  <a
href="http://h2vx.com/ics/get-cal.php?uri=http://example.com/#meeting1">
    Download hCalendar.ics file
  </a>

But the hCalendar.ics file contains both meetings.

Does H2VX support fragment identifiers?  If not, I'd like to submit a
feature enhancement request...  I seem to recall successfully doing this
with Brian Suda's X2V, but not with Technorati's service.

Real-world example is at http://sobac.com/pvgp/

Thanx,
--Bob.