[uf-discuss] Concerning the Technorati pipes

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Oct 19 09:20:33 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org
[mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of
Tantek Celik

2. H2VX. I've been thinking for a while that we need more than one
production open conversion service and thus just picked up h2vx.com (not
setup yet) to host another deploy of Brian Suda's excellent open source
X2V XSLT files for generating vcf and ics (at least for now, I can add
rss and atom converters for hAtom later, perhaps when the spec has been
updated with required value class pattern date time support per:
http://microformats.org/wiki/value-class-pattern#hAtom_updated_implied_d
ate )

Tantek

Tantek

This sounds like something Google App Engines may be able to host. I'm
not familiar with that package, but it would be worth investigating.

Ted