[uf-discuss] Re: Microformats panel at SXSWi 2011

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 01:50:16 PDT 2010

Our panel is in the picker:
http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/5584 (I've already asked them
to correct the spelling of their microformats tag :( )

Please do give it a thumbs up.

Also, as I alluded to before, I really expect this to be a community
panel representing us as a whole, and as such, I am more than welcome
to receive your suggestions for things you want to see, don't want to
see, people you've been inspired by recently, good site
implementations, tricky problems etc etc. I'll do my best to
co-ordinate this session as best covers what people want to see, and
as always, will include Q&A time (assuming this gets into the final
selection, of course, which is why your vote is important).  I
recommend popping ideas in as comments on the proposal so that
non-mailing list readers can benefit.

Thanks,

Also came across this session which might be of interest to people
here:  http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/5613