[uf-discuss] Help with proper method for incorporating/extendinghRecipe

Ted Drake tdrake at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Mar 11 14:23:18 PST 2010

Hi Dave

The hrecipe microformat took a long time to develop and the
implementation owes a lot to Thomas Loertsch
(http://www.essen-und-trinken.de/) and the engineers at the Food Network
http://foodnetwork.com (Jay Hung and Mark Wunsch). I'd suggest
contacting them with your ideas. They may have gone through some of your
concepts and can explain why they did or did not go in that direction.

Ted DRAKE