R: [uf-discuss] input microformats for auto-filling forms

Goix Laurent Walter laurentwalter.goix at telecomitalia.it
Tue Feb 22 01:28:21 PST 2011

Hello all,

The concept of referencing the user social sphere ("you","me","user" we name it, and its 'relationships') to access their attributes through a dotted notation is indeed valuable.

Would it be reasonable to use it in the value= instead of the name= as indeed it intends to provides a placeholder to the value itself? Maybe through a dedicated prefix to ensure correct parsing instead of pure text. The prefix should be generic enough to encompass a variety of such references through dotted notations.

Cheers
walter