[uf-new] Suggestion for collections (audio, video, images)

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Mon Apr 16 06:06:07 PDT 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 7:19 AM, Alexandre Van de Sande wrote:

> -hCard I cannot think of a hcard made from multiple hcards. Maybe Bob,
> the salesman, telephone number is taken from his company hCard, or
> maybe the hCard for the Bob's car selling shopping is in true made of
> individual hcards for the whole company. Hard to swallow.

hCard actually already has a means of containing one hCard within
another, agent:

http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-examples#3.5.4_AGENT_Type_Definition

More generally, I just realized this thread is essentially a retread
of an earlier discussion on opacity:

http://microformats.org/wiki/mfo-examples

To move this forward, I'd suggest picking up where that left off.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com