[uf-new] hAudio ISSUE #3: published-date is redundant

Ian McKellar ian at mckellar.org
Fri Aug 17 09:37:20 PDT 2007

My example was based on Buzz Andersen's recent blog post:
http://buzz.vox.com/library/post/fleetwood-mac-second-hand-news.html

I've been searching through some mp3 blogs on elbo.ws and honestly in the 3
minutes I've spent I haven't found any others that use a track title. I'm
sure I could come up with some though. Way more common is where they'll use
an album title as the whole post is an album review. I think a track review
(like Buzz's) is more rare, but still relatively common.

I can spend some more time finding more specific examples if that will be
helpful.

Ian

On 8/17/07, David Janes <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:

> On 8/17/07, Ian McKellar <ian at mckellar.org> wrote:
> > I'm concerned that it won't be possible to mix hAtom and hAudio as
> flexibly
> > as I'd like with this but it might be for the best. The main problem I
> see
> > is that it would be hard to share elements between hAudio and hAtom
> (such as
> > entry-title and audio-title) because to prevent the audio's published
> being
> > confused for the entry's published the audio's published needs to be
> inside
> > entry-content or entry-summary.
>
> While recognizing your point, do we reasonably expect to see this in
> practice? I.e. have you seen blogs sort of like this already?
>
> Regards, etc...
>
> --
> David Janes
> Founder, BlogMatrix
> http://www.blogmatrix.com
> http://blogmatrix.blogmatrix.com

Ian McKellar <http://ian.mckellar.org/>
+1 415 867 9255
ian at mckellar.org: email | jabber | msn
ianloic: flickr | aim | yahoo | skype | linkedin | etc.