[uf-new] starting work and discussion on XRN

Alexander Graf alexander.graf at deri.org
Sun Feb 18 13:44:23 PST 2007

Hi.

I think it's just about a name change since business relationship
and "friends" doesn't really fit. So if I got that right, we should add
more relationships to XFN and at the same time change the name
to reflect the new types of relationships available.

While I personally think adding relationships is a good idea, I'm
not convinced a name change to XRN is required.

- Alex