[uf-new] starting work and discussion on XRN

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:42:16 PST 2007

Hi Kilian,

> So I would like to ask if someone would like to coach/mentor me. I know
> I can always ask things in the chat, but in my experience this is easier.

You are in the right place. :-)  This list is dedicated to providing
advice and encouragement for new projects.

> So, for the technicalities: The idea is to extend XFN to XRN by adding
> business/professional relationships to it.

I'm a little confused.  If we are simply increasing the number of
relationships available, why do we need a new format with a new name?
Is anything wrong with adding these values to XFN?

Thanks,
-Ben