[uf-new] Receipt microformat

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue Jul 17 20:58:11 PDT 2007

Rob Manson wrote:
> So unless there's some real objections within the next 24 hours I
> propose that Leif, Manu and I start creating a commerce and a receipt
> page on wiki as discussed so far.  Obviously all input is welcome 8)

There are at least three of us on here that are very interested in
getting examples together and documenting how billing and receipts are
handled on the web.

I'm assuming that Leif will take lead on this and post the first set of
examples (let me know if this is not the case, Leif). I can provide some
examples and help in navigating the uF creation process. I'm assuming
that Rob will help with examples and analysis as well.

Leif, I've taken a first cut at the problem statement, please correct
and add examples at your leisure:

http://microformats.org/wiki/receipt-examples#The_Problem