[uf-new] hMedia?

Regine Heidorn regine at regine-heidorn.de
Wed Jul 18 23:33:25 PDT 2007

Just a short thought, maybe it doesn't make sense.
What about using hReview for all kind of media with a subcategory
hMedia and a specification of the media like audio, movie, website etc.?

I mean: hAudio anyway is related to hReview, which is logical. So why
not stretch this relation to hMedia, which can be specified into
audio, movie and other kinds of media. Information to be made about
author, publisher, director, producer, label, licence etc. are very
much similar, so one would only need to include some Extras for one
media or the other.

Hope I could express the idea properly ... ?